-
February 11th, 2002, 02:01 AM
#1
Inactive Member
Feel free to visit my new website:
http://www.hostboard.com/cgi-bin/for...769&DaysPrune=
Thanks, babe. 'Preciate it. 
------------------
Keep it strong, mybruthas!
-
February 11th, 2002, 02:23 AM
#2
Inactive Member
A mind is a terrible thing to waste.
------------------
-
February 11th, 2002, 02:48 AM
#3
-
February 12th, 2002, 03:08 AM
#4
Inactive Member
Percy, yours is a very pathetic site. Do you enjoy talking to yourself?
------------------
-
February 12th, 2002, 04:15 PM
#5
Inactive Member
It's the Tyrone stuff, right?
Okay, I'll cut down on the ebonics. Happy?
I aim to please.
And, please everyone, do YOURSELF a favor and visit my site! After years and years of painstaking work it's finally up and running. And, quite frankly, I think it's the best site on the 'net! 
Keep yo pimphaooops..I mean, enjoy your evening, Cleveland. And as always, Go Jndjans!
------------------
Keep it strong, mybruthas!
-
February 12th, 2002, 07:52 PM
#6
Inactive Member
Go Jndjians. Now, that made me smile!
------------------
-
February 19th, 2002, 07:57 PM
#7
Inactive Member
Hey Alex, I've already been banned from the Empty site but to answer your prophetic eviction post, I already asked Hostboard about hosting a board. Here's their response:
"Sure, we'll give you a site, Perc,
. Don't worry about it. We'll get right on that
.
By the way, Perc, do you see somethin' on my tongue
?
Scram, beat it, hit the road, punk!
"
In the words of Mike D, "not good." 
------------------
Keep it strong, mybruthas!
[This message has been edited by Percy (edited February 19, 2002).]
-
February 19th, 2002, 08:55 PM
#8
Inactive Member
Are you going to have regular characters on your site, like Phil Hendrie does on his radio show?
I'd like to see more of Tyrone 12" Johnson, niggaplease, Ed Stymes, CDuke and Chief Wiggums, if you don't mind!
------------------
-
February 21st, 2002, 04:09 AM
#9
Inactive Member
Don't forget 'horsie' and 'RAGE'.
Kaiser loves the Phil Hendrie Show.
------------------
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks